International Financial Adviser
Andrew has been working in the financial services profession since January 2000 having started his career with Legal & General Assurance Society.
He then moved to a small bespoke IFA and qualified as a financial adviser in the UK, providing UK and international financial planning, including pension transfers and QROPS.
Andrew is passionate about finding the right pension transfer and retirement planning solutions for his clientele as well as having that ongoing relationship with his clients when required.
Areas of Expertise
- UK and Overseas pension transfers
- Retirement planning advice
- Lump sum and regular investment savings
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS)
- Qualifying Non UK Pension Schemes (QNUPS)
- International protection arrangements
- Kingston University - Business & Finance
- Kingston University - Business Administration
- Pensions Management Institute - Retirement Provision Certificate
- Chartered Insurance Institute - Certificate in Financial Planning
- Chartered Insurance Institute - Diploma in Financial Planning